Version 1.4.6 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released:
- Signer Engine: Print secondary server address when logging notify reply errors.
- Build: Fixed various OpenBSD compatibility issues found by Patrik Lundin <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- OPENDNSSEC-621: conf.xml: New options: <PidFile> for both enforcer and signer, and <SocketFile> for the signer.
- New tool: ods-getconf: to retrieve a configuration value from conf.xml given an expression.
- OPENDNSSEC-469: ods-ksmutil: ‘zone add’ command when zonelist.xml.backup can’t be written zone is still added to database, solved it by checking the zonelist.xml.backup is writable before adding zones, and add error message when add zone failed.
- OPENDNSSEC-617: Signer Engine: Fix DNS Input Adapter to not reject zone the first time due to RFC 1982 serial arethmetic.
- OPENDNSSEC-619: memory leak when signer failed, solved it by add ldns_rr_free(signature) in libhsm.c
- OPENDNSSEC-627: Signer Engine: Unable to update serial after restart when the backup files has been removed.
- OPENDNSSEC-628: Signer Engine: Ingored notifies log level is changed from debug to info.
- OPENDNSSEC-630: Signer Engine: Fix inbound zone transfer for root zone.
- libhsm: Fixed a few other memory leaks.
- simple-dnskey-mailer.sh: Fix syntax error. (by Patrik Lundin https://github.com/eest)
- Checksum SHA1: 2318b31546d0d4118cd03b9591ba76d259e1b0b0
- Checksum SHA256: 53f9c454f331822925d76c9d9e5e7cb3fe2dfb03e3c467f67f9412f10d0fd5ec
This entry was posted on Monday, July 21st, 2014 at 17:46 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.