Version 2.0.0b1 of SoftHSM has been released.
- SOFTHSM-84: Check that all mandatory attributes are given during the creation process.
- SOFTHSM-92: Enable -fvisibility=hidden on per default
- SUPPORT-137: Implement C_EncryptUpdate and C_EncryptFinal (Patch from Martin Paljak)
- Add support for CKM_RSA_PKCS key un/wrapping (Patch from Petr Spacek)
- SOFTHSM-66: Attribute handling when using multiple threads
- SOFTHSM-93: Invalid C++ object recycling.
- SOFTHSM-95: umask affecting the calling application.
- SOFTHSM-97: Check if Botan has already been initialized.
- SOFTHSM-98: Handle mandatory attributes for DSA, DH, and ECDSA correctly.
- SOFTHSM-99: Binary encoding of GOST values.
- SUPPORT-136: softhsm2-keyconv creates files with sensitive material in insecure way.
- Checksum sha1: 73b1e2e84f8fa27db53cfd1efc9892078605b069
- Checksum sha256: b72ffae3feadbc669eecb58f4da5dce7e5124e666173e816ae58f98824515ae6
- GitHub tag: 2.0.0b1
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 11th, 2014 at 14:28 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.