Version 1.3.18 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released:
- OPENDNSSEC-620: conf.xml: New options: <PidFile> for both enforcer and signer, and <SocketFile> for the signer.
- Build: Fixed various OpenBSD compatibility issues found by Patrik Lundin <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- New tool: ods-getconf: to retrieve a configuration value from conf.xml given an expression.
- OPENDNSSEC-632: ods-ksmutil: ‘zone add’ command when zonelist.xml.backup can’t be written zone is still added to database, solved it by checking the zonelist.xml.backup is writable before adding zones, and add error message when add zone failed.
- OPENDNSSEC-624: memory leak when signer failed, solved it by add ldns_rr_free(signature) in libhsm.c
- simple-dnskey-mailer.sh: Fix syntax error. (by Patrik Lundin https://github.com/eest)
- libhsm: Fixed a few other memory leaks.
- Checksum SHA1: 6c860096257955b3559c1d42cf59047332f3d1ee
- Checksum SHA256: e61d23ae0cc57b6e09d408bade6872fe5241896c61a03e8bc5ceeb65df13a676
This entry was posted on Monday, July 21st, 2014 at 17:41 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.