Version 1.4.2 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released:
- OPENDNSSEC-428: ods-ksmutil: Add option for ‘ods-ksmutil key generate’ to take number of zones as a parameter
- SUPPORT-66: Signer Engine: Fix file descriptor leak in case of TCP write error [OPENDNSSEC-427].
- SUPPORT-71: Signer Engine: Fix double free crash in case of HSM connection error during signing [OPENDNSSEC-444].
- OPENDNSSEC-401: ‘ods-signer sign <zone> –serial <nr>’ command produces seg fault when run directly on command line (i.e. not via interactive mode)
- OPENDNSSEC-440: ‘ods-ksmutil key generate’ and the enforcer can create too many keys if there are keys already available and the KSK and ZSK use same algorithm and length
- OPENDNSSEC-424: Signer Engine: Respond to SOA queries from file instead of memory. Makes response non-blocking.
- OPENDNSSEC-425 Change “hsmutil list” output so that the table header goes to stdout not stderr
- OPENDNSSEC-438: ‘ods-ksmutil key generate’ and the enforcer can create too many keys for <SharedKeys/> policies when KSK and ZSK use same algorithm and length
- OPENDNSSEC-443: ods-ksmutil: Clean up of hsm connection handling
- Signer Engine: Improved Inbound XFR checking.
- Signer Engine: Fix double free corruption in case of adding zone with DNS Outbound Adapters and NotifyCommand enabled.
- Checksum sha1: 82991f3110820ec0b12608fd3175bb70252a6f2b
- Checksum sha256: b4bc70bfb54ede8ed657cc7f669b5f58bc5e20eabf9b01ca107a6876b08bed35
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 11th, 2013 at 14:35 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.