Version 1.3.15 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released:
- SUPPORT-58: Extend ods-signer sign <zone> with –serial <nr> so that the user can specify the SOA serial to use in the signed zone [OPENDNSSEC-423].
- OPENDNSSEC-428: Add option for ‘ods-ksmutil key generate’ to take total number of zones as a parameter
- OPENDNSSEC-448: Signer Engine: Enhancements to signer debug locks.
- SUPPORT-75: Signer Engine: Fix double free crash in case of HSM connection error during signing [OPENDNSSEC-452].
- OPENDNSSEC-397: Change “hsmutil list” output so that the table header goes to stdout not stderr
- OPENDNSSEC-438: ‘ods-ksmutil key generate’ and the enforcer can create too many keys for <SharedKeys/> policies when KSK and ZSK use same algorithm and length
- OPENDNSSEC-445: ods-ksmutil: Clean up of hsm connection handling
- Checksum sha1: 7241936811ae079af6002115cda057e825b60cfe
- Checksum sha256: c29884f76d278862de59576c2e5440e37c2b7c16f1984ccc7685a3a049e1c081
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 19th, 2013 at 15:48 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.