Version 1.4.1 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released:
- SUPPORT-58: Extend ods-signer sign <zone> with –serial <nr> so that the user can specify the SOA serial to use in the signed zone [OPENDNSSEC-401].
- OPENDNSSEC-91: Make the keytype flag required when rolling keys
- SUPPORT-60: Fix datecounter in case inbound serial is higher than outbound serial [OPENDNSSEC-420].
- OPENDNSSEC-247: Signer Engine: TTL on NSEC3 was not updated on SOA Minimum change.
- OPENDNSSEC-421: Signer Engine: Fix assertion error in case NSEC3 hash algorithm in signconf is not SHA1.
- OPENDNSSEC-421: ods-kaspcheck: Check whether NSEC3 hash algorithm in kasp is valid.
- Bugfix: The time when inbound serial is acquired was reset invalidly, could cause OpenDNSSEC wanting AXFR responses while requesting IXFR (thanks Stuart Lau).
- Bugfix: Fix malform in Outbound IXFR/TCP subsequent packet (thanks Stuart Lau).
- OPENDNSSEC-398: The ods-ksmutil key rollover command does not work correctly when rolling all keys using the –policy option
- Checksum sha1: 90020d343456af0846b13c951a6a914109cb5d22
- Checksum sha256: 7795ba9f98f9c8292d5f9f9d6ffbf88352a6f77986f43acc1a30141f6027cc82
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 27th, 2013 at 12:57 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.