Version 1.3.13 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released:
- OPENDNSSEC-388: Signer Engine: Internal serial should take into account the inbound serial.
- OPENDNSSEC-242: Signer Engine: Could get stuck on load signconf while signconf was not changed.
- Signer Engine: Fixed locking and notification on the drudge work queue, signals could be missed so that drudgers would stall when there was work to be done.
- Checksum sha1: b71bf152efc07c9373f66498d14abb59ffb229d2
- Checksum sha256: 4d587882ffc68bca56d96807592366d1a87147d0b8aa518ccfd85b694c889a3f
**NOTE: This release is signed with the new OpenDNSSEC Distribution key (2013) available from: https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/PGP
This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 20th, 2013 at 22:08 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.