Version 1.4.0rc2 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released. This version is recommended for testing only, not for use in production environments.
- OPENDNSSEC-350: Signer Engine: Better log message when IXFR is not ready for reading.
- OPENDNSSEC-367: ods-ksmutil: Require user confirmation if the algorithm for a key is changed in a policy (as this rollover is not handled cleanly)
- SUPPORT-44: Signer Engine: Drop privileges after binding to socket [OPENDNSSEC-364].
- Signer Engine: XFR not ready should not be a fatal status for task read (thanks Ville Mattila).
- OPENDNSSEC-365: Enforcer: Nasty bug where KSKs could get prematurely retired.
- Checksum sha1: 693fc66d81c39cb4856df59dee518d1224bf5a0f
- Checksum sha256: 0ac30e31f1bd391bc11387e9695918e63a6eb5c707fbe472c580871cd7920bf8
This entry was posted on Friday, January 25th, 2013 at 15:16 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.