Version 1.4.0b3 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released. This version is recommended for testing only, not for use in production environments.
*NOTE: This release is marked as a beta release (rather than rc3) due to OPENDNSSEC-387, which is a significant functional change compared to rc2.
- OPENDNSSEC-387: Rollback of multi-threaded enforcer. Due to key allocation issues the usefulness of the threaded enforcer is outweighed by the code complications. The option still remains in conf.xml for compatibility with existing use; but it will now be silently ignored.
- OPENDNSSEC-388: Signer Engine: Internal serial should take into account the inbound serial.
- SUPPORT-50/51: Signer Engine: Inbound DNS Adapter incorrectly updates NSEC3PARAM and DNSKEY RRset [OPENDNSSEC-389]
- OPENDNSSEC-389: Input DNS Adapter incorrectly updating NSEC3PARAM and DNSKEY RRsets
- Checksum sha1: c549c2e0c6e08ac7ed79e1d2999c4ccfd7cf481f
- Checksum sha256: b1b5fe88fad3c8517b6921de50f88d6d8ce5b0c102ca5b0d4597b5420b44254b
**NOTE: This release is signed with the new OpenDNSSEC Distribution key (2013) available from: https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/PGP
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 21st, 2013 at 19:19 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.