Version 1.3.0 of SoftHSM has now been released.
- Can now read CKA_ALWAYS_AUTHENTICATE but does not use it.
- Encryption and decryption using CKM_RSA_PKCS.
- Support X.509 certificates. (Patch from Thomas Calderon)
- Updated backup instructions.
- Only a Security Officer can set CKA_TRUSTED to true.
- The softhsm tool can set the value of CKA_TRUSTED.
- Support Botan 1.10.0.
- Better signing performance with a single element cache for the PK_Signer object.
- Document README.MinGW describes how to build on Windows. (Text and patches contributed by Jaroslav Imrich)
- API changes in Botan created a namespace collision.
- API changes in Botan’s state handling.
- BigInt::to_u32bit was accidently dropped in Botan. Adding it as a compatibility function to SoftHSM.
- Better exception handling.
- CKF_USER_PIN_COUNT_LOW and CKF_SO_PIN_COUNT_LOW must be set if an incorrect PIN has been entered at least once.
- Windows: Detect LoadLibrary.
- Windows: Set CRYPTOKI_EXPORTS.
- Windows: Load library correctly in softhsm.
- Windows: Compatibility function for getpass.
- Windows: Use _putenv and not setenv.
- Windows: Generate the DLL file.
- Windows: The softhsm tool will use the DLL file by default.
- Windows: Log to EventLog.
- Windows: Fix parsing of configuration file.
- Windows: The check program now links with a shared libgcc in order to make the exceptions work.
- Firefox does improper setting of CKA_DERIVE attribute during PKCS#12 import. See https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=515663
Download the tarball from: softhsm-1.3.0.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Friday, August 12th, 2011 at 16:10 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.