Version 1.2.2 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
- signconf.rnc now allows NSEC3 Iterations of 0
- Auditor: Fix delegation checks.
- Bugfix #242: Race condition when receiving multiple NOTIFIES for a zone.
- Enforcer: Change message about KSK retirement to make it less confusing.
- ods-ksmutil: manual keyroll on zones which have moved policies fixed.
- Signer Engine: Handle stdout console output throttling that would truncate daemon output intermittently.
- Signer Engine: When removing records, also remove NSEC3 records that belong to the empty-non terminal.
- Signer Engine: Ifdef the zone fetcher header file.
- Zonefetcher: Sometimes invalid ‘Address already in use’ occurred.
- Zonefetcher: Check inbound serial in transferred file, to prevent redundant zone transfers.
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.2.2.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 11th, 2011 at 11:39 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.