Version 1.3.1 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
- Auditor: Fix ‘ZSK in use too long’ message to handle new signer behaviour.
- Bugfix #255: RHEL6 patch to contrib/opendnssec.spec. (Rick van Rein)
- Bugfix #256: Make sure argument in “ods-control signer” is not stripped off.
- Bugfix #259: ods-ksmutil: Prevent MySQL username or password being interpreted by the shell when running “ods-ksmutil setup”.
- Bugfix #260: “ods-ksmutil zone list” now handles empty zonelists.
- Enforcer: Unsigned comparison resulting in wrong error message.
- ods-ksmutil: fixed issue where first ds-seen command run on a zone would work, but return an error code and not send a HUP to the enforcerd.
- Signer Engine: A threading issue occasionally puts the default validity on NSEC(3) RRs and the denial validity on other RRs.
- Signer Engine: An update command could interrupt the signing process and the zone would get missing signatures.
- Signer Engine: Fix an issue where some systems could not copy the zone file.
- Zonefetcher: Check inbound serial in transferred file, to prevent redundant zone transfers.
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.3.1.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 7th, 2011 at 11:54 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.