Version 1.2.0rc1 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
- New commandline option for the signer: ods-signer running.
- Allow connection to different MySQL ports in the Enforcer.
- Tone down and explain warning when converting M or Y to seconds
- ldns 1.6.7 is required for bugfixes
- dnsruby 1.51 is required for bugfixes
There is a kasp schema change from the 1.1 branch (or trunk if you built prior to r3823). To make this transition you have 2 options:
- Run ods-ksmutil setup again. This will remove _all_ the current information from the kasp database and start you off again with a fresh environment. If that is not an option, or you want to try something else then:
- Run one of the migration scripts:
depending on your database.
NOTE: Although these scripts have been tested it is recommended to make a backup of your database prior to running them.
- Bugreport #187: ods-control signer start will return non-zero if start up failed (uses ods-signer running).
- Narrow glue at the zone cut is allowed, do not consider it as occluded.
- Move zone fetcher output to correct input adapter file.
- Enforcer shared keys on zones with ShareKeys disabled.
- Make names of key states consistent.
- Signer Engine file descriptor leak fix on engine.sock.
- Set explicit “unlimited” repository capacity to prevent random integer being read. Requires “ods-ksmutil update conf” to be run if using an existing database.
- Fix issue with key generation creating too many keys Ticket #194.
- Bugreport #189: Auditor did not handle white-space-seperated substrings for base64 text
- Bugreport #190: Auditor (and signer) does not handle case correctly
- Signer now silence stdout-output from the notify command
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.2.0rc1.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 17th, 2010 at 15:11 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.