Version 1.2.0rc2 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
There is a kasp schema change from the 1.1 branch (or trunk if you built prior to r3823). To make this transition you have 2 options:
- Run ods-ksmutil setup again. This will remove _all_ the current information from the kasp database and start you off again with a fresh environment. If that is not an option, or you want to try something else then:
- Run one of the migration scripts:
depending on your database.
NOTE: Although these scripts have been tested it is recommended to make a backup of your database prior to running them.
- Signer Engine: Use the correct TTL for RRs after the $INCLUDE directive.
- Signer Engine: Also create new signature if TTL of RR has changed.
- Signer Engine: Drop old NSEC/NSEC3 records.
- ods-ksmutil: Fixed some memory leaks.
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.2.0rc2.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 24th, 2010 at 16:43 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.