Version 1.1.1 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
- Bugreport #127: Large SOA serial numbers were not handled properly by signer
- Bugreport #133: Better handling of SOA serial when setting is ‘keep’
- Bugreport #136: quicksorter could not handle standard bind format SOA rdata
- The Auditor could not handle the new way of rolling KSKs
- One log message in the Enforcer referred to an old command
- The Enforcer forgot to publish certain keys during transition between states
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.1.1.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Friday, July 9th, 2010 at 07:38 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.