Version 1.1.2 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
- Dnsruby 1.49 now required (for correct zone parsing)
- ldns 1.6.6 is required to fix the zone fetcher bug
- ods-control stop did not stopped zone fetcher (bug was introduced in 1.1.0)
- Auditor correctly handles chains of empty nonterminals
- Zone fetcher can block zone transfers if AXFR once failed. This is a bug in ldns versions 1.6.5 and lower. See KNOWN_ISSUES for more information.
- Bugreport #165: Ensure Output SOA serial is always bigger than Input SOA serial.
- Bugreport #166: Correct exit value from signer.
- Bugreport #167: Zone fetcher now also picks up changes when zonelist is reloaded
- Bugreport #168: ods-control with tightened control for the Enforcer
- Bugreport #169: Do not include config.h in the distribution
- Bugreport #170: Typo in a man page (ods-signer)
- Bugreport #172: Correction of some macros in a man page (ods-timing)
- Bugreport #173: A man page used a macro that does not exist (ods-ksmutil)
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.1.2.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 25th, 2010 at 11:46 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.