OpenDNSSEC 1.1.0 and release plan for 1.2
Version 1.1.0 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released. There is no changes between between this version and the rc3. Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.1.0.tar.gz
Release plan for OpenDNSSEC 1.2 (August 2010)
- Improved handling of shared keys
- Only the private key object on the HSM is needed, will save space
- Replace the Python engine with a C engine
- Configurable auditing program
- Performance improvements for large numbers of zones
- Working with internal structures instead of temporary files
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 27th, 2010 at 09:03 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.