The 9th beta-version of OpenDNSSEC has been released.
The following things are new for this release:
- ods-ksmutil: update command split so that individual configuration files can be updated separately.
- ods-ksmutil: “ds-seen” renamed to “ksk-roll” which is a more accurate description of its effect. (ds-seen will reappear in v1.1)
- add contributed .spec file for RPM builds
- Signer Engine: verifies signature after creation.
- Signer Engine: Output better information if the HSM fails with the signing.
- ods-ksmutil: update zonelist correctly links keys to new zones if key sharing is turned on.
- Bugreport #59: Problem starting ods-signer on a 64-bit machine
- ods-ksmutil: update zonelist command now correctly adds and deletes zones (and sorts out their keys).
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.0.0b9.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Friday, November 27th, 2009 at 15:55 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.