The 8th beta-version of OpenDNSSEC has been released.
The following things are new for this release:
- ods-ksmutil: KSK rollover now holds at the point where the new key is made active until the command “ds-seen” is issued.
- ods-ksmutil: “database backup” implemented to safely make a copy of the SQLite enforcer database.
- Auditor: Crashed on unknown RR class.
- Signer Engine: NSEC3 RR included wrong information in bitmap (fixed in ldns trunk).
- Signer Engine: Force a new signed zone if input is reread. Necessary because we cannot recognize if glue or unsigned delegations have been added and/or removed (yet).
- Signer Engine: Fix adding duplicate signatures in case of single key is being used as both ZSK and KSK.
- Bugreport #46: Vanishing records
- KASP Enforcer: Could not handle zones with names longer than 30 characters.
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.0.0b8.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 24th, 2009 at 09:10 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.