OpenDNSSEC has now been released as a release candidate.
The following things are new for this release:
- Auditor: dnsruby-1.41 should be used (includes fixes for zero length salt and RFC3597 unknown classes)
- Signer Engine: ldns 1.6.3 should be used (includes NSEC3 bugfix and class inheritance when creating signatures)
- Signer Engine: 1.0.0b8 introduced a bug that no signatures where reused. Re-fixed.
- Signer Engine: Fix ods-signer start (could hang on MacOSX)
- Signer Engine: Mark a zone in progress if in use by one of the tools. Prevents multiple tasks being created for the same zone.
- Signer Engine: Dropped records when zone content changed.
- Signer Engine: Drop inherited groups and set additional groups when dropping privileges.
- Zone fetcher: Clean up empty files if AXFR failed
- Zone fetcher: Make syslogging RFC-compliant
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.0.0rc1.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Friday, December 4th, 2009 at 15:38 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.