The 7th beta-version of OpenDNSSEC has been released.
The following things are new for this release:
- ods-auditor: Dnsruby version 1.40 or later required.
- ods-kaspcheck: Checks Enforcer SQLite datastore to ensure writable
- Signer Engine: LDNS 1.6.2 is recommended (bugfixes)
- The supported RRs are documented on the wiki
- ods-ksmutil: Segmentation fault when missing arguments to “key import”
- KASP Enforcer: Improved support for MySQL (experimental)
- Signer Engine: DLV is included in NSEC RR (fixed in LDNS 1.6.2)
- Signer Engine: Better handling of removed zones
- Signer Engine: Correct handling of zero length rdata – RFC3597 style (fixed in LDNS trunk)
- Signer Engine: Inherit class of zone to DNSSEC-related RRs
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.0.0b7.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Monday, November 16th, 2009 at 12:06 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.