The 6th beta-version of OpenDNSSEC has been released.
The following things are new for this release:
- ods-hsmutil now has a command (“purge”) to remove ALL keys from a given repository.
- Some minor bugfixes for the auditor
- Better detection for MySQL (now requires –enable-mysql to build)
- Init PKCS#11 library with CKF_OS_LOCKING_OK
- Change config file flag to ods-hsmspeed
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.0.0b6.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Monday, November 9th, 2009 at 09:57 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.