Version 1.4.13 of OpenDNSSEC has been released on 2017-01-20.
Hereby we announce the OpenDNSSEC 1.4.13 release. It includes a small number of bug fixes and no migration steps are needed. Some minor code adjustments where made to make linking to OpenSSL 1.1.0 possible.
This release is signed by our new (Jan 11th) PGP key.
- OPENDNSSEC-778: Double NSEC3PARAM record after resalt.
- OPENDNSSEC-853: Fixed serial_xfr_acquired not updated in state file.
- Wrong error was sometimes being print on failing TCP connect.
- Add support for OpenSSL 1.1.0.
- OPENDNSSEC-866: Script for migration between MySQL and SQLite was outdated.
- Checksum SHA256: ce146ff5eeaefdc81db10e8678825b30ecc0410003bda7068821bf8e8d8f4d1f
This entry was posted on Friday, January 20th, 2017 at 16:16 and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.