Version 2.2.0 of SoftHSM has been released.
- Issue #143: Delete a token using softhsm2-util.
- Issue #185: Change access mode bits for /var/lib/softhsm/tokens/ to 1777. All users can now create tokens, but only access their own. (Patch from Rick van Rein)
- Issue #186: Reinitializing a token will now keep the token, but all token objects are deleted, the user PIN is removed and the token label is updated.
- Issue #190: Support for OpenSSL 1.1.0.
- Issue #198: Calling C_GetSlotList with NULL_PTR will make sure that there is always a slot with an uninitialized token available.
- Issue #199: The token serial number will be used when setting the slot number. The serial number is set after the token has been initialized. (Patch from Lars Silvén)
- Issue #203: Update the command utils to use the token label or serial to find the token and its slot number.
- Issue #209: Possibility to test other PKCS#11 implementations with the CppUnit test. (Patch from Lars Silvén)
- Issue #223: Mark public key as non private by default. (Patch from Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos)
- Issue #230: Install p11-kit module, to disable use –disable-p11-kit. (Patch from David Woodhouse)
- Issue #237: Add windows continuous integration build. (Patch from Peter Polačko)
- Issue #201: Missing new source file and test configuration in the Windows build project.
- Issue #205: ECDSA P-521 support for OpenSSL and better test coverage.
- Issue #207: Fix segmentation faults in loadLibrary function. (Patch from Jaroslav Imrich)
- Issue #215: Update the Homebrew install notes for OSX.
- Issue #218: Fix build warnings.
- Issue #235: Add the libtool install command for OSX. (Patch from Mark Wylde)
- Issue #236: Use GetEnvironmentVariable instead of getenv on Windows. (Patch from Jaroslav Imrich)
- Issue #239: Crash on module unload with OpenSSL. (Patch from David Woodhouse)
- Issue #241: Added EXTRALIBS to Windows utils project. (Patch from Peter Polačko)
- Issue #250: C++11 not detected.
- Issue #255: API changes in Botan 1.11.27.
- Issue #260: Fix include guard to check WITH_FIPS. (Patch from Matt Hauck)
- Issue #268: p11test fails on 32-bit systems.
- Issue #270: Build warning about “converting a string constant”.
- Issue #272: Fix C++11 check to look for unique_ptr. (Patch from Matt Hauck)
- Checksum SHA1: e608099deb66c94f6f5ba65bca70ba2402e90a1a
- Checksum SHA256: eb6928ae08da44fca4135d84d6b79ad7345f408193208c54bf69f5b2e71f85f7
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 6th, 2016 at 00:08 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.