Version 1.3.8 of SoftHSM has been released.
- SOFTHSM-101: softhsm-keyconv creates files with sensitive material in insecure way. Also applies to softhsm-util when using –export or –optimize.
- SOFTHSM-104: Inconsistencies between v1 and v2.
- Issue #17: Use the MutexFactory wrapper functions correctly.
- Checksum SHA1: f57b48adef2c50b14cd8b600043fe6e8ef8d2413
- Checksum SHA256: 2eaae3a01ec30241dacbc6c46abf1a78d7e54643e7793cf8a9be98fbe6b5953a
This entry was posted on Monday, November 14th, 2016 at 21:08 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.