Version 1.3.14 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released:
- OPENDNSSEC-367: ods-ksmutil: Require user confirmation if the algorithm for a key is changed in a policy (as this rollover is not handled cleanly)
- OPENDNSSEC-91: Make the keytype flag required when rolling keys
- OPENDNSSEC-403: Signer Engine: new command ‘ods-signer locks’ that shows locking information (for debugging purposes).
- OPENDNSSEC-247: Signer Engine: TTL on NSEC3 was not updated on SOA Minimum change.
- OPENDNSSEC-396: Use TTLs from kasp when generating DNSKEY and DS records for output.
- OPENDNSSEC-398: The ods-ksmutil key rollover command does not work correctly when rolling all keys using the –policy option
- SUPPORT-40: Signer Engine: Keep occluded data in signed zone files/transfers.
- Checksum sha1: 9e6be8b42ab25cf1984f00326d44d0c195e00ef2
- Checksum sha256: 04016069f980191fac446ccab51f06bc7969d7544997c9e538ca1c170c2f42f5
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 16th, 2013 at 15:08 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.