Version 1.3.0rc3 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
- Do not distribute trang.
- Fix test for java executable and others.
- Auditor: Fix delegation checks.
- Bugfix #242: Race condition when receiving multiple NOTIFIES for a zone. (Need an end-user acceptance test before closing the ticket)
- ods-kaspcheck: Do not expect resalt in NSEC policy.
- Signer Engine: Ifdef a header file.
- Signer Engine: The default working directory was not specified.
- Signer Engine: Handle stdout console output throttling that would truncate daemon output intermittently.
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.3.0rc3.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Sunday, June 12th, 2011 at 18:25 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.