Version 1.3.0rc2 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
- Match the names of the signer pidfile and enforcer pidfile.
- Include check for resign < resalt in ods-kaspcheck.
- Bugfix #231: Fix MySQL version check.
- ods-ksmutil: Update now sends a HUP to the enforcerd.
- Signer Engine: Fix assertion failure if zone was just added.
- Signer Engine: Don’t hsm_close() on setup error.
- Signer Engine: Fix race condition bug when doing a single run.
- Signer Engine: In case of failure, also mark zone processed (single run).
- Signer Engine: Don’t leak backup file descriptor.
- signconf.rnc now allows NSEC3 Iterations of 0
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.3.0rc2.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 18th, 2011 at 13:01 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.