Version 1.3.0rc1 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
- <SkipPublicKey/> is enabled for SoftHSM in the default configuration. It improves the performance by only using the private key objects.
- Document the <RolloverNotification> tag in conf.xml.
- Bugfix #221: Segmentation Fault on schedule.c:232
- Enforcer: ‘make check’ now works.
- Enforcer: Fixed some memory leaks in the tests.
- Signer Engine: Coverity report fixes some leaks and thread issues.
- Signer Engine: Now logs to the correct facility again.
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.3.0rc1.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 21st, 2011 at 19:56 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.