Version 1.3.0b1 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
- Enforcer: Stop import of policy if it is not consistent.
- ods-signer: The queue command will now also show what tasks the workers are working on.
- Signer Engine: Just warn if occluded zone data was found, don’t stop signing process.
- Signer Engine: Simpler serial maintenance, reduces the number of conflicts. Less chance to hit a ‘cannot update: serial too small’ error message.
- Signer Engine: Simpler NSEC(3) maintenance.
- Signer Engine: Temperate the number of backup files.
- Signer Engine: Multithreaded signer.
- Signer Engine: Set number of <SignerThreads> in conf.xml to get peak performance from HSMs that can handle multiple threads.
- Replace tab with white-space when writing to syslog.
- Signer Engine: Do not block update command while signing.
- Bugreport #198: Zone updates ignored?
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.3.0b1.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011 at 16:44 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.