The 5th beta-version of OpenDNSSEC has been released.
The following things are new for this release:
- Reintroduce MySQL for enforcer back-end on an experimental footing
- Documentation is updated on the wiki
- Auditor: Fixed TXT parsing.
- ods-ksmutil: Database could not be created for first time users.
- ods-ksmutil: Set the correct privileges on the database.
- Signer Engine: Tweek log levels.
- Signer Engine: Fixed segmentation fault with WKS RR (in LDNS trunk).
- Signer Engine: Fixed NSAP, IPSECKEY, and SIG parsing (in LDNS trunk).
- Signer Engine: Disable multiline parsing when the line is commented out.
- Signer Engine: The tools are not hanging any more. Better pipe handling.
- Signer Engine: NSEC zone even if only 1 NSEC is needed.
- Signer Engine: Don’t create NSEC3 records for empty non terminals that lead to glue.
- Signer Engine: LDNS can now parse explicit TTLs that are non-numbers (for example 3d2h, in LDNS trunk).
- Bugreport #43: ods-signer: The command parser was too strict with white spaces.
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.0.0b5.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Monday, November 2nd, 2009 at 09:50 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.