The 4th beta-version of OpenDNSSEC has been released.
The following things are new for this release:
- Default TTL in case of $TTL or explicit RR TTL becomes the SOA Minimum value (was 3600).
- The signer engine will check if another engine is already running before starting.
- Startup scripts for Solaris (SMF).
- Auditor gives an error if key moves to “in use” without sufficient “prepublished” time.
- Trailing spaces are not part of the domain name/ include file/ ttl in directives.
- nsec3er: Print final RRset, even if no NSEC3 was needed at that RRset.
- Proper privileges dropping when creating the command socket
- Signer sometimes didn’t terminate if socket shutdown failed.
- The Signer Engine fails with broken pipes sometimes.
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.0.0b4.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Friday, October 23rd, 2009 at 16:10 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.