The second beta-version of OpenDNSSEC has been released.
The following things are new for this release:
- Added experimental support for RSA/SHA256 and RSA/SHA512 to KASP enforcer and the signer engine.
- SignerThreads and KeygenInterval has been deprecated (actually removed just before 1.0.0b1).
- Added support for RSA/SHA256 and RSA/SHA512 to libhsm. No API changes.
- Bugreport #33 (#35): Output a signed zone if only the SOA record changed.
- Zone fetcher did not start correctly
- Create the pid / socket directory if it not yet exists, with the correct privileges.
- Signer Engine now catches exception if running with incorrect permission.
- TCP-support for LDNS on Solaris is fixed in LDNS trunk.
- LDNS is having problem with SRV records. The main effect is that these records are given non-valid RRSIGs. This is still under investigation.
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.0.0b2.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Friday, October 9th, 2009 at 15:23 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.