The third alpha version of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
Please go to http://www.opendnssec.org/download/ and get the latest version.
- ksmutil import key implemented for importing key ID of existing keys
- “hsmspeed” will test the speed of the HSM.
- “hsmutil test” will test the HSM against OpenDNSSEC.
- Changes to the KASP DB, please apply:
If want to use your old DB:
sqlite3 <ENFORCER.DB> < enforcer/utils/migrate_090820_1.sqlite3
Or start fresh (with loss of information. User should remove old keys from the HSM):
- Better display of null backups (i.e. backup required) in ksmutil list
- Don’t show historical rollovers in ksmutil list
- Fix key counting routines so that they all agree
- Missing SQLite includes in the Enforcer
- Signer Engine not starting correctly in RHEL5.
Use “signer_engine -d” for now
- “signer_engine_cli clear <ZONE>” crashes on missing files
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 26th, 2009 at 14:02 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.