It has now been two weeks since the first release. We want to thank you all for discovering a number of bugs which has now been fixed in this release. We have also added some minor features.
Please go to http://www.opendnssec.org/download/ and get the latest version.
- conf.xml format changed
- Read the default path to kasp.xml from conf.xml
- libksm integrated into enforcer (and no longer installed)
- Dropping privileges as specified
- Option to specify that a key from a specific repository should not be used if it has not been backed up
- Hsmutil backup done, to signal that the keys are backed up
- KASP Auditor should now function properly
- A quick start script is available
- XSLT to translate KASP into readable text (HTML)
- Changes to the KASP DB, please apply:
If want to use your old DB:
sqlite3 < enforcer/utils/migrate_090812_1.sqlite3
sqlite3 < enforcer/utils/migrate_090813_1.sqlite3
Or start fresh (with loss of information):
- Signer Engine can now read standard bind format correctly
- Make install creates an incorrectly named directory
- ksmutil addzone defaults to wrong path
- SoftHSM links libsofthsm to build directory
- libksm install problem when builddir == srcdir
- Missing include of header file in SoftHSM
- Text about a problem with Botan on some systems.
This entry was posted on Friday, August 14th, 2009 at 16:23 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.