Version 2.0.0a1 of SoftHSM has been released. This is the first alpha version for SoftHSM v2. All required features for this version have been implemented and we would like to get feedback from community.
SoftHSM v2 Key Features:
- Encrypting sensitive information on disc
- Generalized crypto backend: OpenSSL or Botan
- Supporting more mechanisms: ECDSA, GOST, DSA, DH, AES, DES
- Supporting more PKCS#11 functions: Encryption/Decryption, Wrapping/Unwrapping
- Checksum sha1: b2ac8b5ccd7b38081f9f4900e4ef0a4fe6d8c54b
- Checksum sha256: 98410683133b2fcfe09fbf8a5661e392cbc6e7cebc6d983a2abf08da095895b6
- GitHub tag: 2.0.0a1a
This entry was posted on Monday, February 10th, 2014 at 17:44 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.