Version 1.3.11 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released:
- OPENDNSSEC-330: NSEC3PARAM TTL should be set to zero.
- OPENDNSSEC-306: Cant delete zone until Enforcer made signerconf.
- OPENDNSSEC-281: Commandhandler sometimes unresponsive.
- OPENDNSSEC-299: ods-ksmutil <enter> now includes policy import
- OPENDNSSEC-300: ods-ksmutil policy purge documented with a warning
- OPENDNSSEC-338: ods-ksmutil: fix zone delete on MySQL (broken by SUPPORT-27)
- OPENDNSSEC-342: Auditor comparisons made case-insensitive
- OPENDNSSEC-345: ods-ksmutil: use ods-control to HUP the enforcerd process
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.3.11.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 at 15:53 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.