Enforcer NG alpha-3 snapshot
We have now released a third alpha snapshot of the upcoming version of Enforcer. This version should only be used for testing, but we welcome feedback on it.
Enforcer NG Key Features:
- Support for a large number of zones (of the order of 50,000 concurrent zones).
- Support for multiple rollover types.
Alpha 3 snapshot:
- Enforcer: MySQL database backend implemented.
- Enforcer: SQLite database backend implemented.
- Enforcer: Limit number of pregenerated keys when using <SharedKeys>.
- Enforcer: New directive <MaxZoneTTL> to make safe assumptions about zonefile.
- Enforcer: New zone add command, allow specifying adapters.
- Enforcer: New zone del command, use –force for still signed zones.
- Enforcer: Pre-generate keys on the HSM.
Read more information about the Enforcer NG: README.enforcer_testers
Download the snapshot tarball: opendnssec-2.0.0a3.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Monday, June 18th, 2012 at 16:19 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.