Enforcer NG alpha-2 snapshot
We have now release a second alpha snapshot of the upcoming version of Enforcer. This version should only be used for testing, but we welcome feedback on it.
- Support for RollOverType in kasp.xml
- Fixed concurrency related crashes.
- Automatically retract never submitted DS records.
- Schedule the purging of keys.
- Automatic introduce keys marked as manual, like other enforcer.
- Do not allow lifetime of key to be shorter than TTL.
- CSK is now configurable.
- Remove some scheduling when waiting for user input.
Read more information about the Enforcer NG:
Download the snapshot from our SVN:
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 18th, 2011 at 14:17 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.