Version 1.0.0rc3 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released. This should be the last release candidate before 1.0.0.
- ods-ksmutil: The ksk-roll command did not handle its options correctly
- Auditor: Configured zone SOA TTL now used to track pre-published keys, rather than the unsigned zone SOA TTL.
- Enforcer: There was a flaw in the implementation of the timing code (it follows an earlier version of the draft and at one point does not add on the safety margin).
- Enforcer: MySQL memory leaks fixed.
- Signer Engine: When changing policy or rollover a key, the old signed zone was not found, so always resulting in a fresh resign.
- Signer Engine: RRsets with varying TTLs on the records where considered different RRsets, the signer engine now eqaulizes those TTLs.
- A code review was performed by members of the project group. No serious problem was found. The code review resulted in some polishing of the code.
- Dnsruby-1.42 is now required, it fixes issues with TXT and NAPTR record parsing.
- ldns 1.6.4 is now required.
- Known issues has been moved from NEWS to KNOWN_ISSUES.
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.0.0rc3.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Monday, January 25th, 2010 at 22:42 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.