SoftHSM has now been released as version 1.1.2
- Documentation on how to do backup.
- Limiting the number of concurrent sessions to 256, because SQLite has a limit on the number of database connections.
- Install a sample of the configuration file.
- Manual pages are now available for softhsm, softhsm-keyconv, and softhsm.conf
- Bugfix: –enable-64bit configure option did not work correctly.
- KNOWN BUG: A version of Botan available in some OS has a problem with the entropy. This causes SoftHSM to freeze in some operations. Please upgrade to the Botan 1.8.5 or greater.
Download the tarball from: softhsm-1.1.2.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Monday, December 21st, 2009 at 16:40 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.