Version 1.3.6 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
- OPENDNSSEC-33: Signer Engine: Check HSM connection before use, attempt to reconnect if it is not valid.
- OPENDNSSEC-178: Signer Engine: Instead of waiting an arbitrary amount of time, let worker wait with pushing sign operations until the queue is non-full.
- Signer Engine: Adjust some log messages.
- ods-control: Wrong exit status if Enforcer was already running.
- OPENDNSSEC-56: ods-ksmutil had the wrong option for config file in the help usage text.
- OPENDNSSEC-207: Signer Engine: Fix communication from a process not attached to a shell.
- OPENDNSSEC-209: Signer Engine: Make output file adapter atomic by writing signed file to an intermediate file first.
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.3.6.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Friday, February 17th, 2012 at 16:08 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.