Version 2.0.0a2 of SoftHSM has been released.
- SOFTHSM-68: Display a better configure message when there is a version of Botan with a broken ECC/GOST/OID implementation.
- SOFTHSM-70: Improved handling of the database backend.
- SOFTHSM-71: Supporting Botan 1.11.
- SOFTHSM-76: Do not generate RSA keys smaller than 1024 bit when using the Botan crypto backend.
- SOFTHSM-83: Support CKA_VALUE_BITS for CKK_DH private key object.
- SOFTHSM-85: Rename libsofthsm.so to libsofthsm2.so and prefix the command line utilties with softhsm2-.
- SOFTHSM-89: Use constants and not strings for signaling algorithms.
- SUPPORT-129: Possible to use an empty template in C_GenerateKey. The class and key type are inherited from the generation mechanism. Some mechanisms do however require a length attribute. [SOFTHSM-88]
- SUPPORT-131: Support RSA-PSS using SHA1, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, or SHA512. [SOFTHSM-87]
- SOFTHSM-39: Fix 64 bit build on sparc sun4v.
- SOFTHSM-69: GOST did not work when you disabled ECC.
- SOFTHSM-78: Correct the attribute checks for a number of objects.
- SOFTHSM-80: Prevent segfault in OpenSSL GOST HMAC code.
- SOFTHSM-91: Fix a warning from static code analysis.
- Fixed a number of memory leaks.
- Checksum sha1: 5197835de70eedbf4e33ca3a9b3da8e112e4c85c
- Checksum sha256: 325187ae0823c22c4d3794914edcefef891b1b8021c3d363404d77508f86b9ca
- GitHub tag: 2.0.0a2
This entry was posted on Friday, March 28th, 2014 at 09:05 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.