Version 1.4.0b1 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released. This version is recommended for testing only, not for use in production environments.
- OPENDNSSEC-130: libhsm: The PIN is now optional in conf.xml. The PIN can be entered using “ods-hsmutil login” and is stored in shared memory. The daemons will not start until this has been donr by the user.
- OPENDNSSEC-297: Enforcer: Multi-threaded option available for the enforcer to improve performance (MySQL only).
- OPENDNSSEC-320: Signer Engine: The <ProvideTransfer>, <Notify>, <AllowNotify> and <RequestTransfer> elements are now optional, but if provided they require one or more <Peer> or <Remote> elements.
- OPENDNSSEC-255: Signer Engine: OpenDNSSEC 1.4.0a1 writes out mangled RRSIG record.
- OPENDNSSEC-261: Signer Engine: Ldns fails to parse RR that seems syntactically correct.
- OPENDNSSEC-269: Signer Engine: Crash when multiple threads access ixfr struct.
- OPENDNSSEC-281: Commandhandler sometimes unresponsive.
- OPENDNSSEC-318: Signer Engine: Don’t stop dns and xfr handlers if these threads have not yet been started.
- OPENDNSSEC-319: Signer Engine: Fix TSIG segfault on signer shutdown.
- OPENDNSSEC-325: Signer Engine: Don’t include RRSIG records when DO bit is not set.
- OPENDNSSEC-326: Signer Engine: Stop serving a zone that could not be transferred from master and has been expired.
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.4.0b1.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 6th, 2012 at 18:10 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.