Version 1.4.0a3 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released. This version is recommended for testing only, not for use in production environments.
- OPENDNSSEC-258: Optionally include cka_id in output to DelegationSignerSubmitCommand.
- SUPPORT-27: ods-ksmutil: simplify zone delete so that it only marks keys as dead (rather than actually removing them). Leave the key removal to purge jobs.
- SUPPORT-29: Signer Engine: Fix ods-signer clear <zone> command exits prematurely [OPENDNSSEC-289].
- SUPPORT-30: Signer Engine: RRSIGs are left in the signed zone when authoritative RRsets become glue [OPENDNSSEC-282].
- OPENDNSSEC-278: ods-ksmutil processes waiting forever to get DB lock
- OPENDNSSEC-290: Signer Engine: Fix false conflict when changing CNAME into other RRtype.
- OPENDNSSEC-298: Enforcer: Only unlink existing pidfile on exit if we wrote it.
- OPENDNSSEC-304: Signer Engine: Check pidfile on startup, if pidfile exists and corresponding process is running, then complain and exit.
- OPENDNSSEC-306: Can’t delete zone until Enforcer made signconf.
- Fix assertion error when printing signed zone with empty non-terminals and NSEC.
- Make setting QUERY ID in XFR requests more random.
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.4.0a3.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 8th, 2012 at 17:21 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.