Version 1.3.3 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
- Auditor: Handle ruby 1.9 differences in ods-kaspcheck.
- Auditor: Require dnsruby 1.53 for bugfixes.
- Bugfix #262: Drudgers seem to be in a waiting state, but the RRset FIFO queue is full. Do an additional broadcast.
- Enforcer: Check HSM connection when waking up from sleep, attempt to reconnect if it is not valid. (r5511 in trunk, ported into the branch due to issues seen when CKR_DEVICE_ERROR returned by HSM.)
- libhsm: Added hsm_check_context() to check if the associated sessions are still alive. (Required for the above.)
- ods-ksmutil: key import was not setting the retire time.
- Signer Engine: Fix a threading issue, that could leave a zone without a task.
- Signer Engine: Update the signed zone file if only the $TTL or explicit TTL has been changed.
- Signer Engine: Remove the NSEC3PARAM RR when doing NSEC3 to NSEC rollover.
- Signer Engine: Deal with carriage returns (dos format) in zone file.
- Signer Engine: is PT0S means that refresh equals signtime.
- Signer Engine: Defense in depth in signer for duplicate keys.
- Signer Engine: Make sure that all required zonelist elements exist, otherwise error.
- Signer Engine: Warn the user if the serial is b0rk, and you can not use the serial from the signconf.
- Signer Engine: Log Auditor exit code.
- Fix a similar bug like #257: Error in ods-signerd, where a corrupted backup file results in an invalid pointer free().
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.3.3.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Thursday, November 17th, 2011 at 20:24 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.