Version 1.2.1 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
- ldns 1.6.9 is required for bugfixes.
- dnsruby-1.52 required for bugfixes.
- Auditor: ‘make check’ now works when srcdir != builddir.
- Auditor: Include the ‘make check’ files in the tarball.
- Enforcer: Fix the migration script for SQLite.
- Enforcer: Increase size of keypairs(id) field in MySQL to allow more than 32767 keys; see MIGRATION for details.
- Enforcer: Minor change to NOT_READY_KEY error message.
- libhsm: Increase the maximum number of attached HSM:s from 10 to 100.
- ods-ksmutil: Send trivial MySQL messages to stdout when exporting zonelist etc. Otherwise the resulting XML needs to be edited by hand.
- ods-control: Fix for Bourne shell.
- Signer Engine: Prevent race condition when setting up the workers and the command handler.
- Signer Engine: Check if the signature exists before recycling it.
- Signer Engine: Quit when there are errors in the configuration.
- Signer Engine: Enable core dump on failure.
- Signer Engine: Explicitly close down log msg with null.
- Signer Engine: Backup state after writing output.
- Signer Engine: Allow update of serial if internal structure is not initialized.
- Signer Engine: NSEC chain could become broken if the predecessor domain of a deleted domain was a glue domain.
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.2.1.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Friday, March 18th, 2011 at 17:19 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.