Version 1.3.10 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released:
- SUPPORT-30: RRSIGs are left in the signed zone when authoritative RRsets become glue [OPENDNSSEC-282].
- OPENDNSSEC-261: Ldns fails to parse RR that seems syntactically correct. Was due to memory allocation issues. Provided better log message.
- OPENDNSSEC-285: Signer segfault for 6 or more -v options
- OPENDNSSEC-298: Only unlink existing pidfile on exit if we wrote it.
- OPENDNSSEC-303: Return if open/parse of zonelist.xml fails in ksmutil.c update_zones() and cmd_listzone().
- OPENDNSSEC-304: Signer Engine: Check pidfile on startup, if pidfile exists and corresponding process is running, then complain and exit.
- Signer seems to hang on a ods-signer command. Shutdown client explicitly with shutdown().
- opendnssec.spec file removed
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.3.10.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Friday, August 10th, 2012 at 16:17 and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.