Version 1.3.8 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
- OPENDNSSEC-228: Signer Engine: Make ‘ods-signer update’ reload signconfs even if zonelist has not changed.
- OPENDNSSEC-231: Signer Engine: Allow for Classless IN-ADDR.ARPA names (RFC 2317).
- OPENDNSSEC-234: Enforcer: Add indexes for foreign keys in kasp DB. (sqlite only, MySQL already has them.)
- OPENDNSSEC-246: Signer Engine: Warn if is in signer configuration, but ods-auditor is not installed.
- OPENDNSSEC-249: Enforcer: ods-ksmutil: If key export finds nothing to do then say so rather than display nothing which might be misinterpreted.
- OPENDNSSEC-247: Signer Engine: TTL on NSEC(3) was not updated on SOA Minimum change.
- OPENDNSSEC-253: Enforcer: Fix “ods-ksmutil zone delete –all”
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.3.8.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Monday, May 14th, 2012 at 13:22 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.