Version 1.3.5 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
- Auditor: Include the zone name in the log messages.
- ldns 1.6.12 is required for bugfixes.
- ods-ksmutil: Suppress database connection information when no -v flag is given.
- ods-enforcerd: Stop multiple instances of the enforcer running by checking for the pidfile at startup. If you want to run multiple instances then a different pidfile will need to be specified with the -P flag.
- ods-ksmutil: “zone delete” renames the signconf file; so that if the zone is put back the signer will not pick up the old file.
- Signer Engine: Verbosity can now be set via conf.xml, default is 3.
- Bugfix OPENDNSSEC-174: Configure the location for conf.xml with –config or -c when starting the signer.
- Bugfix OPENDNSSEC-192: Signer crashed on deleting NSEC3 for a domain that becomes opt-out.
- Bugfix OPENDNSSEC-193: Auditor crashed with certain empty non-terminals.
- Signer Engine: A file descriptor for sockets with value zero is allowed.
- Signer Engine: Only log messages about a full signing queue in debug mode.
- Signer Engine: Fix time issues, make sure that the internal serial does not wander off after a failed audit.
- Signer Engine: Upgrade ldns to avoid future problems on 32-bit platforms with extra long signature expiration dates. More information in separate announcement.
Download the tarball from: opendnssec-1.3.5.tar.gz
This entry was posted on Monday, January 23rd, 2012 at 12:10 and is filed under Releases. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Comments are closed.